Notifications
Clear all

Entered live after testing

JamesBay
(@jamesbay)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Speed Magic New has proven to have a decent win/loss ration and 35% DD.  Not horrible if it continues with these stats.  It does double up on trades which could prove fatal in the long run.  So maybe withdrawal profits regularly.  Live account monitoring below:

Update 9-16-20: first account blown due to running too many pairs.  New tracking:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/WJPII/speed-magic-ea-eu/7048389

Topic Tags
JamesBay
(@jamesbay)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Have had Speed Magic New in live small account for a couple of weeks.  Good results and proves to be stable.  However, there is a community on telegram that has created set files for pairs outside of the authors two for EU.  I will upload what I have for you to BT and come to your own conclusion.

EU BT 1 year on conservative set:

The above back test looks bad because there were open trades at the end of the test that were made to close.  So, I will include the chart showing $500 growth to over $11,000 before the closed trades at the end.

EU BT 1 year on aggressive set:

Just like the conservative set, at the end of the test, all the open orders closed early.  So, below is the chart showing at in initial account of $500, it grows to $34,000.  But, keep in mind, even on authors results, the DD is almost 90%!  Be careful.

Sets I found from telegram group and authors.  Link to purchase in another thread along with my live account information (conservative set).

ReplyQuote

JamesBay
(@jamesbay)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

After being in live for 3 weeks, I am seeing some large DD's.  So I decided to run BT's and figure out which pairs to remove from my trading.  See attached results.  Have fun.

ReplyQuote
JamesBay
(@jamesbay)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

After blowing the account, I started a new one with a $100 and just the EU pair with optimized set file.  I will be using autolot over dynamic lot because the profit potential is much greater with just a 50% DD. 

ReplyQuote